The website has just been updated, 2nd closed beta is coming right away!
Today SmilegateRPG has updated the official site for Lost Ark in korea, it’s a teaser page for the next upcoming Closed Beta Testing phase, the page says:
Until the second journey begins.”
The schedule and duration of CBT2 will be announced on August 25th and the main goal of the test is to show players the vast world of Lost Ark Online.
Smilegate RPG representative support Gil said: “First of all, I would like to express my deep gratitude to the users who have been waiting so long. We are looking to receive feedback from many users through the second CBT phase and we are hoping to meet the expectations with better / higher quality contents and overall improve the game. ” – and continued – “This second test is to show the massive world view of Lost Ark and expandability as an MMORPG, I hope you all will apply for the tester recruitment program.”
The teaser page also has a nice video background and a soundtrack piece related to Sailing.
Lost Ark OST – Ocean World
There are email notices on the way too:
“The countdown for the recruitment of adventurers for the second journey has begun.
We’re waiting fo you to join us and embark on a new adventure,
New contents in CBT2:
- Sailing with 6 types of ships, overall 12 ships (due to color variations)
- You can hire crew members (NPCs) to come along with you on your ocean journeys (a total of 41 premade unique sailors to choose from each with their own skills and attitude)
- Expected level cap is 35 or 40, this means new storyline quests and more areas to explore
- New available classes: Summoner, Arcana, Destroyer
- Destroyer uses Gravity core as the resource of his power and deals massive blows to the enemy with his two-handed Hammer
- Summoner uses Ancient spirits as her resource and uses a Staff as weapon to summon spirits and use elemental magic
- Arcana uses Deck points as her resource and uses Tarot Cards as her weapon, this class is really interesting because of the RNG system implemented in her play style
- Not confirmed, but we may see some of these: Player Trading, Auction House, Guild System, …